Recovery Case Manager
Are you seeking fulfillment in helping individuals recover from substance use-disorder and looking to make a ripple effect on a growing recovery community? Jenna’s Promise is seeking a self-driven, compassionate individual who lives, breathes, and spreads the hope of recovery to join the team as a Recovery Case Manager at Rae of Hope Sober Home. The Recovery Case Manager is responsible for the observation and monitoring of residents, providing them with community and connection. The Case Manager will be given the opportunity to guide, support, and influence change on a personal, local, and statewide level, as well as the ability to influence healthy behaviors, create various house activities, and be a supportive and nurturing role model in the recovery community.
- Bachelor’s degree in human services field.
- Historical experience supporting individuals recovering from substance use disorder or complex trauma.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and conflict resolution.
- Resident intake and documentation
- Medication management/ administration
- Transport to appointments for residents when needed
- Participate in weekly house meetings/ treatment team meetings
- Ensuring residents are meeting recovery commitments and house requirements
- Assigning weekly house chores and holding residents accountable
- Breathalyzing and drug testing residences at random
- Providing daily routine and structure to support resident’s recovery.
- Maintain professional boundaries and communication with each resident
- Organize weekly activities/house outings
- Consistent communication with supervisor, including all necessary reports
- Receive supervision from Program Manager and take necessary corrective measures in regards to project feedback and career development
- Other duties as requested by the Program Manager or JP Board
- Strong communication
- Have a passion for helping others.
Individuals in recovery are encouraged to apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Monday- Friday
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]