- The Vermont Association for Mental Health and Addiction Recovery is a statewide information and advocacy organization that supports all paths to recovery from addiction and mental health conditions. Since 1939, we have worked to promote mental wellness in Vermont, and to be the state’s voice in education, training and community support.
- LendEDU: Financial Assistance for Those Recovering From Addiction
- Vermont Alcohol and Drug Information Clearinghouse
- Friends of Recovery
- AA in Vermont
- AA National
- NA National
- Vermont Department of Health
- Association for Addiction Professionals
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- William White’s Web Site
- Facing Addiction in America
- College Student’s Guide to Substance Abuse in College
- Faces and Voices of Recovery
- Foundation of Recovery – Their mission is to create a state wide network of Recovery Homes (clean and sober living homes) to help people suffering from Substance Use Disorder, re-assimilate into society by supporting the transitions from active use, to recovery, to independent living.