- Facing Addiction in America
- College Student’s Guide to Substance Abuse in College
- Faces and Voices of Recovery
- Foundation of Recovery – Their mission is to create a state wide network of Recovery Homes (clean and sober living homes) to help people suffering from Substance Use Disorder, re-assimilate into society by supporting the transitions from active use, to recovery, to independent living.
- Survey of Recovery Organizations for Upcoming Legislative Session – September 2021 | View/download PDF
A Simple How-to for Testing Fentanyl in Various Substances Using Fentanyl Test Strips.
There is a lot of information on how to test heroin for fentanyl but not much out there regarding other substances. Current data shows that fentanyl is showing up more often in substances other than heroin.
- Dissolve a small sample of the substance in water. These test strips are made to be tested with a very small amount of the substance.
- Dip the test strip into the water mixture for at least 15 seconds.
- Place the strip on a flat surface for 5 minutes.
- If ONE line appears, is it POSITIVE for fentanyl.
- If TWO lines appear, it is NEGATIVE for fentanyl.
- If NO lines appear, the test needs to be administered again.